Monday 10 March 2014

Art Deco Weekend

A couple of weekends ago we had Art Deco Weekend in our town, its a huge event for the area and loads of fun, you can read more about it here, its on every February.  We went to the friday night picnic and watch the planes fly over.
 
 









The kids always have a ball racing around in wagons and our little red wooden car.  Always good for carrying our picnic as well!


Its always the hottest day of the year!  Lillie had put shorts on just in case she needed to whip her dress off in the heat!


And on sunday we went out to the airport and checked out all of the old planes and the army and navy helicopters.






8 comments:

  1. What wonderful pictures of you all! Your little ones look so adorable all dressed up! And this looks like such an amazing event!! WOW! Your town really knows how to have a good time! What great memories these will be for your kiddos! Happy week to you! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, and can't believe you are "just over the hill" from me! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did wonder if thats where you were, with all your beachy shots! If you are ever in the area come and play! Or I could show you a shop or 2 !

      Delete
    2. I would love that! Mr H and I are coming down soon for a weekend without the kids once he finishes the busy wine season but will definitely be down again with the kids later on. I will make sure I get in touch xo

      Delete
  3. What an action packed weekend Kerrie, and your outfits are fabulous! I'm desperate to get to NZ! Do you suggest hotel hop or camper van? (not that we have the mulla, just dreaming) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come for art deco! I'd go with a campervan then you can just park up when you find a nice spot, they are expensive but worth it and loads of free camps around the place, we're got room, you can park here anytime.

      Delete
  4. Thankyou so much for adding my blog to your list Kerrie, I'm really touched and excited :) I think you have the (dubious) honour of being the first blogger to add me to their list, thankyou again :)
    I love these pics of your Art Deco weekend, what a fabulous idea!
    ps my youngest is a Kerry (with a y not an ie) such a great name!

    ReplyDelete