Wednesday 5 August 2015

Another blanket ta-dah!

A blanket for Marco.  And he loves it, its very warm and cosy.

Pattern is from Simply crochet magazine on a 5mm hook, wool mostly from my stash or mums stash and a few from Skeinz bargain bin.







The rug on the floor is a good size to match blanket size too, did for Lillies blanket as well.


Its very windy out there! Team work!!






And an elf house made by Lillie!


And something I made earlier and just found the pics for my nephew.  Love this book!


4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous blanket, I love the way the squares have been joined to create crosses, it looks really striking. I haven't seen Edwards Menagerie before but it looks great, I love anugarami. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the cross design you used to arrange your granny squares, it's so effective! Great blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love the blanket design, it looks great! I bet it will be much loved and used :) I'm in awe of your moose, I really want to try amigurami but I haven't picked up the courage yet, I'm quite a clumsy crocheter! The book looks great though :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous blanket! Clever thing. Lillie cleary takes after you with her creativity. xx

    ReplyDelete